Wednesday, June 18, 2014

It's been a while

It's been a while.  Life has a way of waxing and waning.  I accept this and won't beat myself up over it.  With life changes, I get to focus or refocus what I'm doing at the time.

These days, I've added crafter to my list of who I am.  I've accepted the notion that I'm a singer/song writer/musician, poet.  I've also added backyard farmer to my list!  LOL  I kinda had to when I realized I'm planting, not just tomatoes and peppers, but potatoes, corn, beans, peas, salad greens, squashes, pumpkins, watermelons...and then there's the herbs!  Can you imagine?

I plan to explore these little things as I go and continue my thoughts of things that interest me.  Feel free to follow along and maybe what I post will interest you in trying something new for yourself.

Love and blessings,

Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment